Outcomes of the Authorized Division’s 13th Annual Firm Survey
Results of the Legal Department’s 13th Annual Company Survey
Weathering the storms of 2020
Date: January 14, 2021
Time: 1 p.m. ET / 10 a.m. PT
It has been the annual for 13 years Blickstein group law Company survey department has collected key trending data on the burgeoning discipline of legal operations. The results of the LDO survey 2020 shows a resilient profession that has coped very well with the pandemic –
Only 6% said this affected their ability to provide legal services.
For more information, check out our free webinar on January 14th at 1:00 p.m. We will exchange data and discuss the perspectives of lawyers on the following topics:
- The impact of COVID-19 on legal processes
- Diversity and inclusion
- The continuous growth of professionalism
- NewLaw approaches
- And a look ahead at what we can expect in 2021 and beyond.
- David Cambria, Baker McKenzie’s Chief Services Officer
- Clint Crosier, iManage General Counsel
- Jonathan Reed, CEO and Co-Founder of AdvoLogix
- Paul Stroka, CCO & Co-Founder of LexFusion
- Brad Blickstein, Principal, Blickstein Group
This year’s survey provides the first real data on the impact of the pandemic on the operations of the legal department. After years of growth, how has the field of legal operations adapted to the slowdown and pandemic? Register today!
When you fill out the form you choose, you will receive a notice from Above the Law and its partners.