Morning report: 17.03.21 | Above the legislation
* DraftKings’ first general counsel joins legal tech startup LinkSquares. He’s probably playing with the new company … [Bloomberg Law]
* Three other people were arrested in connection with a home invasion that killed a well-known Maryland lawyer. [WTOP News]
* A mysterious person named “Ricky” appeared to have accepted the service of litigation papers for Donald Trump. Maybe it was John Barron. [Insider]
* A US attorney in Ohio accuses individuals of using a kosher meat store as a drug trafficking and money laundering front. Can see her beef. [Cleveland Jewish News]
* A San Antonio fire chief was caught cursing a lawyer during an arbitration hearing over Zoom. I think he needs to put out a different type of fire now … [ABC News]
Jordan Rothman is a partner at Rothman Law Firm, a full-service law firm in New York and New Jersey. He is also the founder of Student Debt Diaries, a website that discusses how he paid off his student loan. You can contact Jordan by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.