Morning report: 12/28/20 | Above the regulation
* The Girl Scouts recently sued the Girl Scouts over recruiting tactics. Maybe the winning side gives badges of merit to their lawyers … [Guardian]
* The next attorney general is greeted with a variety of high-level legal matters. [Wall Street Journal]
* A new lawsuit alleges that two women were illegally denied entry to a Florida strip club because they were not accompanied by a man. [Orlando Sentinel]
* Read this article to see why the booby traps in Home Alone are completely legal. [Movie Web]
* Cardi B has settled a lawsuit with her former manager. The ex-manager should know that she moves money … [TMZ]
Jordan Rothman is a partner at Rothman Law Firm, a full-service law firm in New York and New Jersey. He is also the founder of Student Debt Diaries, a website that discusses how he paid off his student loan. You can contact Jordan by email at email@example.com.