Morning report: 03.12.21 | Above the legislation
* Marvel CEO claims his DNA was stolen from a water bottle during a dump. That sounds like a pretty strange origin story … [Property Casualty 360]
* The inspiration for a lawyer in the movie Erin Brockovich lost his legal license. [Wrap]
* A lawsuit over the St. Louis Rams’ departure to Los Angeles has been postponed until 2022. [NBC News]
* Ghislaine Maxwell is reportedly selling her London home to pay legal fees for defending her criminal case related to Jeffrey Epstein. [Wall Street Journal]
* Indiana Attorney General is in hot water for allegedly receiving thousands of dollars for advisory work. I guess he’s having a hard time making ends meet on a government salary … [Indianapolis Star]
Jordan Rothman is a partner at Rothman Law Firm, a full-service law firm in New York and New Jersey. He is also the founder of Student Debt Diaries, a website that discusses how he paid off his student loan. You can contact Jordan by email at email@example.com.