Morning report: 03.09.21 | Above the regulation
* A new lawsuit alleges that a dog breeder took back a dog and then sold it to another owner. Perhaps the judge will act like King Solomon or Newman in deciding who is the rightful owner of the puppy … [New York Post]
* The Supreme Court dismissed the last election lawsuit filed by the Trump campaign. [Forbes]
* The children of Daniel Prude, who was killed in Rochester after interacting with the New York Police Department, have filed a federal lawsuit for unlawful death. [Hill]
* Andrew Cuomo’s adviser to the governor resigned amid the setback of two scandals his administration faced. [New York Post]
* Justice Roberts was the only contradiction in a First Amendment case over language policy at a Georgia college. Such an outsider. [CNN]
Jordan Rothman is a partner at Rothman Law Firm, a full-service law firm based in New York and New Jersey. He is also the founder of Student Debt Diaries, a website that discusses how he paid off his student loan. You can contact Jordan by email at email@example.com.