Morning report 02.10.21 | Above the legislation
* A woman appears to be considering legal action against the manufacturer of Gorilla Glue after allegedly damaging her hair from using the product. I’m not sure the claims will “stay” … [Fox News]
* Alan Dershowitz added his own voice to the chorus of commentators who believe Donald Trump’s impeachment attorneys did not do a good job on the first day of the impeachment trial. [Yahoo News]
* An animal rights attorney is accused of hiring a killer to kill her ex-husband and girlfriend. [New York Daily News]
* The Senate has set a hearing date to advance Merrick Garland’s appointment as Attorney General of the United States. [Hill]
* The union that represents artists disguising themselves as Disney characters faces legal challenges. It would be interesting to see these union members step onto a picket line … [ABC News]
Jordan Rothman is a partner at Rothman Law Firm, a full-service law firm in New York and New Jersey. He is also the founder of Student Debt Diaries, a website that discusses how he paid off his student loan. You can contact Jordan by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.