Morning report: 01/19/21 | Above the legislation
* A federal judge dismissed a suit from a man who was reportedly arrested for being naked in a hotel. Perhaps his requests were bare … [Fox News]
* Rudy Giuliani allegedly claims he cannot be an impeachment attorney for President Trump because he may be a witness in the case. [Business Insider]
* Attorneys-General preparing another lawsuit against Google. [Fox News]
* The DC Attorney General has suggested that President Trump could face criminal prosecution earlier this month for the Capitol riot. [CNN]
* The CEO of MyPillow has been threatened with litigation by a voting systems company. Guess it’s time to go to the mattresses … [Hill]
Jordan Rothman is a partner at Rothman Law Firm, a full-service law firm in New York and New Jersey. He is also the founder of Student Debt Diaries, a website that discusses how he paid off his student loan. You can contact Jordan by email at email@example.com.