Morning doc: 03/23/21 | Above the legislation
* A new lawsuit alleges marijuana was mixed with Whole Foods salads and shipped interstate to aid another weed company. Gives the term “devil’s salad” a new meaning … [Crain’s Chicago Business]
* A former doctor was sentenced to prison for attempted murder of a California attorney. [Mercury News]
* A judge has upheld a class action lawsuit against Apple over allegations that MacBook keyboards were defective. I hope participants read the terms and conditions. [Verge]
* Biglaw employees seem nice compared to some analysts at Goldman Sachs. [Law and More]
* Another attorney is leaving the former NXIVM leader’s criminal defense team. [ABC News]
* Read this article on Who Owns the Moon. Guess Finder Keeper, Loser Weepers do not apply to space law … [Yahoo News]
Jordan Rothman is a partner at Rothman Law Firm, a full-service law firm based in New York and New Jersey. He is also the founder of Student Debt Diaries, a website that discusses how he paid off his student loan. You can contact Jordan by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.